Tuesday 2 October 2018

Dancing on Ice 2019 - First 4 Contestants Announced.


Gemma Collins and Richard Blackwood confirmed as first Dancing on Ice 2019 contestants

THE GC AND RICHARD BLACKWOOD TAKE TO THE ICE
Gemma Collins and Richard Blackwood are the first celebrity skaters confirmed for a brand new series of Dancing on Ice 2019, which returns to ITV in the New Year. 
Gemma and Richard were announced during a live appearance on today's This Morning. 
Both will be getting their skates and sequins on ready to compete alongside eleven other celebrities in the quest for glory, under the watchful eye of the skating legends Torvill and Dean, who head up the judging panel. 
Each week the twelve celebrities will skate live with their professional partners in a bid to impress both the panel and the viewers, who will ultimately decide who wins the show. 
Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby once again return to present the show. 
On joining the show, Gemma said "I know how hard it is. I've done my research! I am scared, I am nervous. I really want to give it a go. I love the costumes. I love fun factor!"
Richard added "I'm training because I know they're going to put me in some tight stuff. There's going to be a lot of shape. I'm training from now!" 

James Jordan confirmed as third Dancing on Ice 2019 contestant


James Jordan confirmed as third Dancing on Ice 2019 contestant
James Jordan is the third celebrity skater confirmed for a brand new series of Dancing on Ice 2019, which returns to ITV in the New Year. 
James was announced during a live appearance on today's BBC Radio Five Live Breakfast.
James will be getting his skates and sequins on ready to compete alongside eleven other celebrities in the quest for glory, under the watchful eye of the skating legends Torvill and Dean, who head up the judging panel. 
Each week the twelve celebrities will skate live with their professional partners in a bid to impress both the panel and the viewers, who will ultimately decide who wins the show. 
Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby once again return to present the show. 
On joining the show, James said "I can dance but I'm a lot older than I used to be. People are going to probably say I've got an unfair advantage but when I got on the ice I actually shocked myself how bad I was. I want to be able to impress Torvill and Dean more than anyone else, but I'm a lot worse than I thought I'd be." 

Brian McFadden confirmed as fourth Dancing on Ice 2019 contestant


Brian McFadden confirmed as fourth Dancing on Ice 2019 contestant
Brian McFadden is the fourth celebrity skater confirmed for a brand new series of Dancing on Ice 2019, which returns to ITV in the New Year. 
Brian was announced in a pre recorded message on Lorraine. He joins Gemma Collins, Richard Blackwood and James Jordan in the line up. 
Brian will be getting his skates and sequins on ready to compete alongside eleven other celebrities in the quest for glory, under the watchful eye of the skating legends Torvill and Dean, who head up the judging panel. 
Each week the twelve celebrities will skate live with their professional partners in a bid to impress both the panel and the viewers, who will ultimately decide who wins the show. 
Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby once again return to present the show. 
On joining the show, Brian said "I'm very excited. I've already been practising out the back garden on my rollerblades and my mum says I'm a one man Torvill and Dean." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.